Monday, May 11, 2009

Something you don't see everyday.


Now this is something you do not see everyday. This little guy, a squirrel, was sitting on this red truck eating a pecan. I got within 4 feet of the animal before he climbed on the top of the cab of the truck. I guess he thought I was going to grab him. I looked in the bed of the truck and found his food source. This creature was stealing pecans out of a bucket the owner of the truck lift sitting in it. As soon as I got a good judging distance away, the squirrel climbed back down to his original perch and continued eating.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing can separate a squirrel from a good can of nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was determined to get his belly full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot, you really got the moment, I thought it is difficult to take its photo, coz it can run away from you so fast.

    ReplyDelete